I’m currently working on planning my next road trip for The Ballpark Guide, which will tentatively begin the second or third week of August and last for roughly a week. I’ll share it as soon as I’ve got it finalized, but I can divulge that it’ll include some awesome stops! (I’ve also got another tentatively planned for the start of September.)
In the meantime, I’m asking you what you’d like to see more of (or even less of) in my travel posts. I get some great feedback and interaction with many of you, which I love. But I’m wondering if there are things I can do to make you enjoy this blog even more. I’ve got a handful of questions and would love if you could take the time to leave some responses in the comments below. Thanks!
– Food: My food photos seem to be pretty popular; do you want me to eat more at each ballpark and document it, or even show other stuff I’m eating on my travels?
– Autographs: When I get a media pass to a ballpark, I’m unable to get autographs. But if I don’t have a pass, do you enjoy reading about (and seeing) the autographs I get?
– Balls: One thing I enjoy doing is trying to get a ball at each park I visit. Is this something that’s fun to read about?
– Adventures: The term “adventures” is pretty broad, but it can include some of the cool things I’ve done, like being interviewed on-air, getting behind-the-scenes tours and more. I imagine most people enjoy this, but I’d love some feedback. Is there something you’d like me to try to do?
– Other: I’ve debated writing a little more about my actual travels. In the past, I’ve talked about some great hotels and even included a photo or two of some tourist destinations. Is this something you enjoy? If I check out a cool touristy thing, do you want it included in the blog post?
I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you. Please remember that you can support my travels by visiting The Ballpark Guide and checking out the guides I have posted. And if you’re planning to visit a certain park, check to see if I’ve written a guide for it. I can guarantee that reading it will help you get the most out of your visit.
There are other ways to help, too. If you really enjoy this blog or my website, please consider making a small donation to help with my travels. You can do so through PayPal and it’s quick and easy.
Finally, I always appreciate when people retweet this blog on Twitter and/or repost it on Facebook. Your support means a great deal.
I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you so much.